Job Opening: Inventory Specialist
Looking for experienced Inventory Specialist to troubleshoot and verify equipment is working and all components are included in kits.
Monday to Friday with flexible daytime hours
As a Remedy Customer Service Representative We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- Assist with managing inventory
- Test and cleanup IT equipment
- Package and unpackage equipment
- Move pallets of equipment using a pallet jack
- Previous IT/Technology experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Able to multi-task
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to work independently
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Must be able to stand and move around for an 8 hour shift
- Experience with a pallet jack a plus
Submit your application today! Discover for yourself why Remedy associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition.
Working For Remedy
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.