Job Opening: Claims Administrative Assistant
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring a full-time Claims Administrative Assistant for a local business. Apply now for an opportunity to build your career with this incredible Temporary position at a great company!
- Location: Honolulu
- Industry: Insurance
- Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
- Pay: $18.00/hr.
The Claims Administrative Assistant is responsible for maintaining all Temporary Disability Insurance (TDI) files, master files and certificate master files and performs other administrative functions in accordance with defined service standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate policy information with the public, agents and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Basic knowledge of general business/office administration practices.
- Well-organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and responsive to unexpected demands in the workplace. Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations effectively.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Education: High school degree required
- Experience: One (1) year of office experience, preferably with an insurance or financial-related institution. Capability in handling various office tasks.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and other office equipment. To include working knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Health & Welfare Plans: HMAA Medical, Vision, & optional Dental
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Pay Cards, Direct Deposit & Weekly Pay
- Free Online Skill Classes, EAP, Discounts & many more
Why Choose Remedy?
Remedy Intelligent Staffing has been a trusted partner for over 30 years, supporting Hawaii’s businesses with their staffing needs. As a franchise office of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company, we boast a strong corporate backing and extensive knowledge of local businesses, making us one of Hawaii’s top staffing firms. We are dedicated to empowering our associates with the necessary resources and opportunities to achieve their long-term career goals. As a Remedy associate, you can benefit from our health plan, which includes medical, vision, and drug coverage, with an optional dental rider. Additionally, we offer a retirement plan, life insurance options for you and your family, software skills training and development opportunities, free college-accredited classes through Penn Foster, employee discounts from major retailers, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran