Job Opening: Civil Engineer
Pleasant Hill, IA
Remedy Staffing is Hiring a Professional Civil Engineer for a Client in Des Moines, IA with Occasional Travel to Nebraska!
Starting Pay: $80,000 – $95,000/year (DOE)
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Occasional work outside of the main hours
- Manage projects including residential subdivisions, parking lots, site plans roads/highways, etc.
- Assist in the design of land development projects from conceptual phase through construction, including grading, utilities, drainage, storm water management, sediment and erosion control, permitting, and regulatory approval
- Prepare project specification, quantity take-offs, cost estimates, and project schedules (manage deadlines)
- Involvement in the planning, design, and delivery of projects from start to finish
- Licensed Professional Civil Engineer
- Proficient in AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis
- Trimble Access and Microsoft Office
- Associate degree from a technical or four-year school preferred
- Minimum 5 years+ years
- Intermediate to experienced level of expertise with all major technical aspects of surveying
- Must be able to work in inclement weather conditions
Apply now for immediate consideration for this Civil Engineer job opportunity!
Members of the military and veterans are encouraged to apply!