Job Opening: Machine Operator
Machine Operators Needed for a Growing Machine Shop in Kirkville, NY
Shift: 1st: 6am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday
2nd: 4pm-2:30am Monday-Thursday
Job duties: (All Operators will train to be CNC Operators)
- Load production machinery bar loader with raw material.
- Perform tool, holder, or attachment adjustments/changes as necessary to maintain part quality.
- Assure parts meet customer specifications by measuring parts per inspection plan.
- May maintain and lubricate machine tools and equipment as needed.
- Complete all paperwork per proper procedures (routing card, tool change logs, count sheets etc.).
- Properly identify parts and enter production into information system.
- Communicate all information needed to always assure smooth shift transition with prior/next shift at all times.
- Weekly pay
- Career advancement
- Free college skills training courses through Penn Foster
- Referral bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision etc., from first day of employment
- Cell phone service discounts