Job Opening: Material Handler I 1st Shift
Immediate Openings for Material Handler/ Forklift Driver in Jeffersonville, OH!
1st Shift 7am-3:30pm
2nd shift 5pm-1:30am
Pay: $22-23/hr. Depending on shift.
Material Handlers will:
• Responsible for performing the physical or administrative/physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
• Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
• Lifts heavy items and may operate any motorized vehicle equipment within the warehouse, including, but not limited to forklifts and cherry pickers.
• Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
• Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
• Examines, stocks, and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
• May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
• Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is required.
• Preference is given to candidates with Stand-Up Forklift & Cherry Picker experience.
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay card – your choice!
- Free online classes
- Immediate access to health benefits
- Climate-controlled facilities
APPLY NOW FOR OUR MATERIAL HANDLER/ FORKLIFT DRIVER!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
- Heavy lifting
- Steel toed shoes
- Attention to detail
- Stand up forklift
- Cherry picker