Job Opening: Sr Tax Accountant
Experienced Tax Accountant
Move Your Career Forward!
If you are an amazing Accountant, looking for competitive pay and access to health benefits and a retirement plan, then this may be your next career move. Remedy is currently looking for an experienced Tax Accountant to work for a premier company in the area! Don’t miss the opportunity to work for a company that truly cares about your success, and gives you all the tools to grow.
Pay: $48k salary
Sr Tax Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare, completes, and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications.
- Prepares, examines, and/or analyzes accounting records, financial statements, and/or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepares income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements and various other account statements and reports. Completes accounting functions in accordance with established Credit Union policies and procedures. d. Analyzes financial reports and records, making studies or recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures
- Completes accounting functions in accordance with established Credit Union policies and procedures. d. Analyzes financial reports and records, making studies or recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquires in a timely and accurate manner.
Submit your application today! Discover, for yourself, why Remedy associates are 3-times happier working for us than our competition.
Experience Required: Three to five years of similar or related accounting experience.
- Good numerical reasoning and arithmetic skills.
- Good typing skills (at least 40 wpm)
- Good Data Entry (at least 8,500 kph) and 10-key skills (at least 6,000 kph).
- Organized, detail-oriented, and problem solver.
- Ability to operate related computer applications and other business equipment.
- Able to meet deadlines and manage projects.