Job Opening: Forklift Operator
Immediate Forklift Operator openings in Bergen, NY.
- 1st Shift: Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- 2nd shift: Monday-Friday 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Required Over Time
Forklift Operator Job Description:
- Receive incoming supplies, load/unload trucks as needed
- Operate forklift to relocate product
- Ensures the packaging lines have empty pallets available and informs the supervisor of the pallet inventory
- Removes palletized bags from the production lines and places them on the stretch-wrapper
- Operates the stretch-wrapper and changes the stretch film as required
- Receive merchandise and stock shelves
- Safely stacking and unstacking large quantities of goods onto shelves or pallets
- Moving goods from storage areas to loading areas for transport
- Unloading deliveries and safely relocating the goods to their designated storage areas
- Ensuring that forklift driving areas are free from spills or obstructions
Great opportunity! Apply today! Military Veterans encouraged to apply!
• Weekly pay
• Free career advancement courses
• Medical, dental, vision etc., from first day of employment
• Cell phone service discounts
Apply Today at Remedystaffing.com
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to work in a dusty environment, hot/cold/rainy weather
- Willingness to work Overtime, including weekends and holidays