Job Opening: Employment Specialist
Local non-profit organization looking for an Employment Specialist.
1. Employment Screening
- Screen and evaluate potential applicants
- To make appropriate hiring, employment and management decisions using discretion and independent judgment.
- Match the appropriate candidates with client’s expectations and requirements
- Instruct, train and orient associate on company policies and expectations about the particular
2. Client Relations
- Meet and/or discuss with clients to determine exact employment needs. Identify the essential functions and job descriptions of the open position.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients by ascertaining the needs of the client.
- Understand the needs of the client by solidifying client relationships by regular visits and correspondences.
- Must have a degree in education or related field.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to drive to and from work as well as client sites.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Pay: $50,000+, depending on experience
***In-state applicants only as client companies expect candidates to interview for positions as soon as possible***
About Remedy Intelligent Staffing:
For over 21 years, Remedy Intelligent Staffing of Honolulu has been assisting Hawaii’s businesses with their staffing needs. Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a franchise office of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations across the United States. This strong corporate backing coupled with our first-hand knowledge of local businesses makes Remedy one of Hawaii’s top staffing firms.
Click here to learn about Remedy Intelligent Staffing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojRCMcs