Job Opening: Patient Account Representative (Aiea)
Patient Account Representative
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for a temporary/temp-to-hire Patient Account Representative for a local company! Must be available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Conduct inbound/outbound calls
- Complete medical billing process, re-billing of denials, and processing payments
- Collect on delinquent accounts
- Process medical record requests
- Respond to billing inquiries
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 6 months of billing/coding experience
- Preferred experience with filing and/or processing of medical insurance claims
- Prior experience with Xifin preferred
- Alphanumeric KSPH at 7000 with 96% accuracy
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Prescription Drug Coverage
- IRA retirement plan
- Free Online Skill Classes
- Employee Discount Program
- Weekly Pay!
- Start Work Immediately!
***In-state applicants only as client companies expect candidates to interview for positions as soon as possible***
Why Remedy Intelligent Staffing?
For over 30 years, Remedy Intelligent Staffing of Honolulu has been assisting Hawaii’s businesses with their staffing needs. Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a franchise office of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations across the United States. This strong corporate backing coupled with our first-hand knowledge of local businesses makes Remedy one of Hawaii’s top staffing firms.
We strive to provide our associates with the resources and opportunities to meet their long-term career goals and are a free resource to you in your job search! Our goal is to career path candidates to find a long-term position with great local companies.
We are proud to offer our associates a multitude of benefits. Our health plan includes medical, vision, and drug with an optional dental rider. We also have a retirement plan, life insurance options for you and your family, software skills training and development opportunities, free college accredited classes through Penn Foster, employee discounts from major retailers and more!
Being part of Remedy means that you have immediate access to incredible job opportunities with some of the island’s leading companies. Whether you’re secure a temporary, temp-to-hire position, or direct hire position through us, we want your experience as a Remedy Associate to be positive and rewarding.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Remedy Ohana!
Click here to learn about Remedy Intelligent Staffing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojRCMcseWOo&feature=emb_logo