Job Opening: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Join Our Ohana – Accounts Receivable Specialist needed in Honolulu!
Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist seeking an exciting opportunity with a local tech & engineering company? Look no further! Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a skilled professional to join our team and contribute to our clients’ success.
- Contract Billing Setup: Set up and review contract billing terms, ensuring accurate billing for projects & contracts.
- Client Billings: Prepare client billings accurately in accordance with client regulations, ensuring prompt review and approvals for swift payment processing.
- Reconciliation and Reporting: Reconcile billing reports with expense reports for submission to the client portal (online invoice submission).
- AR Management: Review unbilled WIP balances, determine billing feasibility, and address any unbilled balances as bad debt expense if necessary.
- AR Reports and Follow-up: Review internal AR reports and AR Aging to ensure timely collection of outstanding invoice balances; follow up with project managers when necessary.
- Communication and Issue Resolution: Handle verbal and written communications with project managers regarding outstanding accounts and resolving client billing/receipt issues.
- Cash Receipts: Post cash receipts daily and reconcile monthly cash receipt postings for accurate financial tracking.
- AR File Management: Manage and maintain AR files electronically or in hardcopy format.
- Timesheet Approvals: Review timesheet approvals and follow up with managers as needed.
- Federal Contracts: Assist with quarterly and annual filing reports to federal agencies, with knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) being a plus.
- Other Duties: Perform other related duties as assigned to support the financial operations.
- Accounting and Customer Service Experience: You should have at least two (2) years of AR, billing, or accounting experience, along with two (2) years of college education in Accounting or Business Administration, or a combination of both.
- Federal Government Contracts (Desired): Experience with Federal government contracts and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) is a plus.
- Office Administration Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft 365, MS-Office suite, and Outlook is required to effectively manage tasks.
- ***In-state applicants only as client companies expect candidates to interview for positions as soon as possible***
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay: ** Earn $55,000 annual, based on your experience level.
- Great Benefits: ** Enjoy medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage, as well as an IRA retirement plan.
- Continuous Learning: ** Access free online skill classes to enhance your professional development.
- Employee Discounts: ** Take advantage of discounts from major retailers.
- Weekly Pay: ** Get paid on a weekly basis, ensuring financial stability.
- Immediate Start: ** Begin working with us right away!
Why Choose Remedy Intelligent Staffing:
For over 30 years, Remedy Intelligent Staffing of Honolulu has been assisting Hawaii’s businesses with their staffing needs. Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a franchise office of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations across the United States. This strong corporate backing coupled with our first-hand knowledge of local businesses makes Remedy one of Hawaii’s top staffing firms.
We strive to provide our associates with the resources and opportunities to meet their long-term career goals and are a free resource to you in your job search! Our goal is to career path candidates to find a long-term position with great local companies.
We are proud to offer our associates a multitude of benefits. Our health plan includes medical, vision, and drug with an optional dental rider. We also have a retirement plan, life insurance options for you and your family, software skills training and development opportunities, free college accredited classes through Penn Foster, employee discounts from major retailers and more!
Being part of Remedy means that you have immediate access to incredible job opportunities with some of the island’s leading companies. Whether you secure a temporary, temp-to-hire position, or direct hire position through us, we want your experience as a Remedy Associate to be positive and rewarding.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Remedy Ohana!