Job Opening: HR Benefits Coordinator
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring a full-time HR Benefits Coordinator for a local business. Apply now for an opportunity to build your career with this Temp-to-Hire position!
Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm
Pay: $19.00 – 21.00 per hour (depends on experience)
- Review and process benefits claims
- Process open enrollment for health/welfare benefits
- Answer phone call to assist members with health/welfare questions
- Assist with generating benefits reports for quarterly meetings
- Function as the HIPAA Privacy Officer – track and maintain HIPAA incident logs/reports, schedule department trainings, managing new employee HIPAA training
- Clerical duties – filing, scanning, copying, faxing, and other clerical functions
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required to excel in this role.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential for interacting with members effectively.
- Previous claims and HR experience is highly preferred, showcasing your expertise in the field.
- Strong multitasking abilities and attention to detail will ensure success in managing multiple responsibilities.
- Health & Welfare Plans: HMAA Medical, Vision, & optional Dental
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Pay Cards, Direct Deposit & Weekly Pay
- Free Online Skill Classes, EAP, Discounts & many more
Why Choose Remedy?
Remedy Intelligent Staffing has been a trusted partner for over 30 years, supporting Hawaii’s businesses with their staffing needs. As a franchise office of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company, we boast a strong corporate backing and extensive knowledge of local businesses, making us one of Hawaii’s top staffing firms.
We are dedicated to empowering our associates with the necessary resources and opportunities to achieve their long-term career goals. As a Remedy associate, you can benefit from our health plan, which includes medical, vision, and drug coverage, with an optional dental rider. Additionally, we offer a retirement plan, life insurance options for you and your family, software skills training and development opportunities, free college-accredited classes through Penn Foster, employee discounts from major retailers, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran