Job Opening: Administrative Assistant (Partial Remote)
Local company seeking a Partial Remote Administrative Assistant to join their team!
- Item maintenance
- Ad proofing
- Generate weekly reports
- Communicate to stores to know what is on the upcoming ad
- Resolve store and warehouse issues
- Mail distribution
- Assist with other company initiatives as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of skills/experience preferred
- Must have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Customer service skills required
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervisor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook; required
Pay: $16-$17 per hour, depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Prescription Drugs
- IRA retirement plan
- Free Online Skill Classes
- Weekly Pay!
- Start Work Immediately!
***In-state applicants only as client companies expect candidates to interview for positions as soon as possible***
Why Remedy Intelligent Staffing?
For over 20 years, Remedy Intelligent Staffing of Honolulu has been assisting Hawaii’s businesses with their staffing needs. Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a franchise office of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations across the United States. This strong corporate backing coupled with our first-hand knowledge of local businesses makes Remedy one of Hawaii’s top staffing firms.
We strive to provide our associates with the resources and opportunities to meet their long-term career goals and are a free resource to you in your job search! Our goal is to career path candidates to find a long-term position with great local companies.
We are proud to offer our associates a multitude of benefits. Our health plan includes medical, vision, and drug with an optional dental rider. We also have a 401k plan, life insurance options for you and your family, software skills training and development opportunities, free college accredited classes through Penn Foster, and more!
Being part of Remedy means that you have immediate access to incredible job opportunities with some of the island’s leading companies. Whether you’re secure a temporary, temp-to-hire position, or direct hire position through us, we want your experience as a Remedy Associate to be positive and rewarding.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Remedy Ohana!
Click here to learn about Remedy Intelligent Staffing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojRCMcseWOo&feature=emb_logo