Job Opening: Machine Operators
Experienced Machine Operators, Production Workers and Material Handlers Remedy Wants YOU!
Are you a Machine Operators, Production Workers and Material Handlers with minimum 6 months experience who is looking for a company in Council Bluffs that treats its people right? Then you are looking for Remedy! WE ARE HIRING a Machine Operator to work at a fast-growing facility. Earn competitive pay, and medical and retirement benefits from a company that cares!
It’s true! Employees are 3x’s happier working for Remedy than our competitors. Apply today and find out why!
Multiple Shifts Available
Day and Night Shifts – 12 Hour Shifts – Pay between $15 – $21.75 Depending position and shift
Mid Shift 2:30pm-11pm
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Machine Operator, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous Machine Operator experience
- Attend to detail
- Basic Math
- Able to multi-task and identify problems
- Job Responsibilities
- Follow safety guidelines, and additional PPE where required
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
Apply today and get on the path to success with a company where light industrial employees rate us 4x better than the other guys.
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.