Job Opening: Machine Operator
EXPERIENCED MACHINE OPERATORS
2nd and 3rd shift available
Experienced Machine Operators, Remedy Wants YOU!
Are you a Machine Operator with minimum 6 months experience who is looking for a company that treats its people right? Then you are looking for Remedy! WE ARE HIRING a Machine Operator to work at a fast-growing facility. Earn competitive pay, and medical and retirement benefits from a company that cares!
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Machine Operator, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Previous Machine Operator experience
- Attend to detail
- Basic Math
- Able to multi-task and identify problems
- Job Responsibilities
- Follow safety guidelines, and additional PPE where required
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
Join a company with the highest commitment to safety, where employees are 3X happier working for us than our competitors. Apply with Remedy today!
“I love my job with Remedy and the people I work with. I feel appreciated here.” Remedy Associate, Sabre
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.