Job Opening: Machine Operator
*Now offering a signing bonus of $2000! ($500 paid on a quarterly basis) *
Full Benefits and 401k retirement plans included with this permanent opportunity!
Position Purpose: To assure a quality product is efficiently produced and packed to specification through expected equipment output to ensure an on time delivery to the customer.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow and identify proper safety procedures including the use of all safety equipment, personal protective gear and safety glasses.
- Produce all product in a quality manner, effectively and efficiently meeting all specifications required by the customer.
- Safely operate injection molding equipment by monitoring efficiency output on hourly basis.
- Ensure scrap rate for product does not exceed allowable limits as dictated by bill of materials.
- Monitor all equipment down lights to ensure 100% uptime of equipment.
- Properly fill out maintenance down tickets when equipment is not producing at the expected output or functioning properly.
- Troubleshoot equipment as required and communicate issues with both maintenance, floater and/or production supervisor.
- Accurately complete traceability forms, online check sheets, and record production data, enter data into computer, verify that correct labels are applied to boxes and production information is correct.
- Reference computer HMI to ensure schedule is accurately followed along with any notes as required per job.
- Support product packer by identifying/correcting/communicating any problems which require maintenance.
- Initiate all copy/color changes in a timely manner ensuring product quality meets specification before production run begins.
- Ensure QA approves line before starting new jobs.
- Notify Floater/Supervisor of any material, product, paperwork, or equipment issues to ensure timely resolution and not affect customer shipments.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area throughout shift.
- Coordinate and communicate with incoming shift regarding production.
- Follow procedures and guideline as defined by the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and the Master Cleaning Schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to effectively function in a broad-based, fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions in English is a requirement.
- Must be self-motivated to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
#permanentjobs #3rdshift #warehousejobs #401k #signonbonus #benefits