Job Opening: Industrial Maintenance Technician
We are seeking to hire Maintenance Technician for our client in Evansville, WI.
Prior industrial maintenance experience required.
- 2nd Shift works Monday – Thursday, 3:00pm-1:30am
- Mandatory overtime may be required on Friday or weekend
- 2nd Shift – $25/per hour plus depending on experience plus $3/hour shift premium
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines and equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors, machine operators, or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers
- Operate cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts
- Other duties may be assigned
- Prior maintenance experience required
- Fabricators are encouraged to apply
- High School Diploma or GED required
- You will be working in a manufacturing facility; standing, lifting, stretching, twisting, and machine operating during the entire shift
- This position is direct hire
- Calculate figures and amounts such as inch/metric conversions, addition/subtraction
- Multiply and divide fractions and decimals
- Apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Previous maintenance experience required