Job Opening: Assembler 1st Shift
Looking for a company that invests in you? Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 1st Shift Assemblers for our valued clients in Deerfield, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great Temp-To-Hire opportunity starting in September!
- 1st shift; 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday +OT
- Temporary to Hire opportunity.
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans Available
- Free Online Skills Courses
Job Duties of the Assemblers:
- Perform limited electromechanical production subassembly and assembly operations of a repetitive nature
- Perform routine tasks in preparation for assembly such as cutting wire to specified size, stripping, tinning or bending wire parts, wiring and fastening.
- May operate automatic and semiautomatic assembly equipment
- Other duties as assigned
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
- Requires excellent attention to detail
- Must have manual dexterity to work with very small pieces, and vision that can distinguish colors
- Training in assembly, production and electronics is helpful
- Manual dexterity for assembly duties
- Good attention to detail
- Teamwork skills
- Work independent without close supervision
- Understand basic production and quality principles
- High school diploma or equivalent required