Job Opening: Small Engine Mechanic/ Services Technician
Come work with a premier manufacturer of equipment materials with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring immediately for Small Engine Mechanic on 1st near Stratford, WI! Apply now to be considered immediately for this great Direct Hire opportunity!
- 1st shift, 7:00am – 5:00pm (Monday – Friday)
Job Duties of Small Engine Mechanic:
- Duty #1: Repair, service, recondition or assemble equipment including compact construction equipment as approved by the customer/ Service Manager.
- Duty #2: Completes service inspections on equipment, making recommendations on repairs needed.
- Duty #3: Accurately documents time and work performed on forms provided in a legible and complete manner.
- Duty #4: Participates in after-hours program, carrying the pager for a week at a time. Responds to after-hours calls in a timely, professional manner.
Benefits: For DH, this changes based on client benefits.
- Permanent Position!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Small Engine Mechanic openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
- Three to five years of previous related experience required.
- Associates Degree in agricultural equipment, diesel technology, and/or other equipment preferred.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have a valid driver's license and insurable driving history.