Job Opening: Night Treating Laborer
Night Treating Laborer
Remedy Staffing is hiring a Night Treater Laborer at a local Lumber Company in their Treating Department.
PAY: 15.00 an hour, 16 when night shift starts
Hours: Will train 8 hours a day 6:30a-3:30pm starting out
After Training will move to a 12-hour shift working 2 days on and 2 days off. (overtime when needed.) If shift falls on a Holiday or weekend you’re required to work.
- Learn to operate a Forklift
- Pull and plug charges of cross-ties
- Operate a Hand drill, tape measure
- Wash down floors, keeping drainages clean from sludge, etc.
- Read Gauges and enter in Computer
- Marking and tagging bundles
- Read Gauges
- Other task as assigned
- Must be able to learn Forklift and other mobile equipment
- Must be able to work around chemicals
- Must be able to read, write and pay attention to detail.
- Must be able to work outdoors year round
- Must be able to WORK NIGHTS, HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS.
- Must be able to wear a respirator and long sleeves, pants etc.
Please Apply Today for a Great Opportunity with this Leading Manufacturing Company!
MEMBERS OF THE MILITARY AND VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!