Job Opening: Manufacturing Paintline Operator
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is now hiring full-time 1st shift Manufacturing Paint Line Operators for a well-established industry leader North of Portage, WI. Apply now to be considered for this excellent Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a 4 day work week!
Shift: 1st; 6:00am – 4:30m, Monday – Thursday
Pay: $18.00+ based on exp.
Job Duties of the Manufacturing Paint Line Operator:
- Read blueprints schematics, grind, hang, and prepare parts for painting on paint line
- Apply paint, operate conveyor, and feed parts into oven to cure,
- Document production as required
- Remove parts and crate up for shipment or other areas of production
- Requirements: 3 years paintline exp.
- Requires high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment understanding entire process within first 6 months
- Must be able to stand entire shift
- Must provide own steel toe shoes