Job Opening: Trane Assemblers
Trane Assemblers Immediate OPENINGS
Remedy Staffing is Now Hiring for Assemblers for the 2024 season at Trane in Tyler, TX.
Pay: $18.13 for 2nd Shift 3:30pm to midnight Monday to Friday, Overtime on Saturday as needed.
Looking for a job where you can advance and grow? Remedy is now hiring for Assemblers at a fast-growing facility that pays well and offers health and retirement benefits, too. Join a great team of people and work in a safe environment where you’ll be treated right.
As a Remedy Assembly Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit or VISA Debit Card options available
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Mobile App easy access to paystubs & W2
- Exclusive Employee Perks, get access to employee discounts and special offers not available to the general public from theme parks, hotels, rental cars, movie tickets, concerts, sporting events and shopping deals!
- Follow safety guidelines
- Meet accuracy standards with attention to detail
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Store, move, and manage materials
- Assemble HVAC parts and package for shipment.
- Work with a variety of hand, semi-automatic and automatic tools with dexterity.
- May work individually or in a team environment
- 6 + Months previous experience in either Production, Manufacturing, Assembly or Warehouse
- Forklift or pallet jack experience, a plus
- Braze or Solder experience, a plus
- Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift up to 20-50 lbs
- Able to stand, walk and bend for the entire shift
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Ability to work regularly and dependably
- High School Diploma or GED required
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Apply Today and get on the path to success with a company where manufacturing employees rate us 4X better than the other guys!
Working For Remedy
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.