Job Opening: Logistics Coordinator
Immediate Job Openings Available!
1st Shift 7am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday, some overtime as needed!
Pay starts at $20+ depending on experience. Receive an extra dollar per hour for perfect attendance each week!
Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.
Looking to earn reliable weekly pay in a safe and reputable environment? Look no further. Remedy Staffing is the place for you! We are NOW HIRING experienced Logistics Coordinator to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, active warehouse environment. You’ll work for a top Manufacturer in the local area and receive competitive wages, benefits and more. When you join the Remedy team, you get access to FREE job skills training and a personal recruiter to support you in your career growth!
Act now! Apply today and see why Remedy is recognized for its highest commitment to safety and 9 out of 10 associates say it is an employer you can trust!
“Top quality! Better than all the agencies I’ve worked with before.” Enrique, Remedy Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Logistics Coordinator Job duties include:
- Scheduling inbound and outbound shipments
- Utilizing customers; websites and EDI shipments
- Coordinating shipments in a continuous basis according to customers specifications
- Prepare bills of landing
- Communicate with truck lines and customer logistics coordinators to ensure pickups and deliveries
- Review purchase orders and freight info
- Ensure quality of services and processes
- 2+ years in manufacturing or logistics is a must
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excel and word proficiency
- Inventory maintenance experience a plus
- Very organized and able to follow complex work instructions (both written and verbal)
If you have what it takes to be Remedy's next Logistics Coordinator, APPLY NOW!
Working For Remedy
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.