Job Opening: Supermarket Butcher
Direct Hire Opportunity!
Experience & Resume Required
Must be dependable and flexible
$15- $24 D.O.E (depends on experience)
- Ensures attractive displays, maintains adequate inventory, and adheres to established programs.
- Break, cut, and grind meat, ensuring freshness and high product quality.
- Pack authorized beef, pork, and poultry items according to company policies and procedures.
- Maintain proper date rotation, wrap, weigh, and price cuts, label packages, and receive and store meat upon delivery.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment, build positive relationships, and provide excellent customer service.
- Healthcare and other wellness benefits
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan; We are 100% Employee Owned
- 401K retirement benefits
For IMMEDIATE consideration for our Meat Butcher job, APPLY NOW!
- Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled environment with a standard temperature of 38-45 degrees.
- Requires the ability to reach, bend, balance, lift and transport various objects weighing up to 30 lbs repeatedly throughout the shift; at times, product weight may reach 100 lbs.
- Requires the ability to move heavy product with assistance.
- Must have the ability to stand, walk and / or move about for extended periods of time.
- Requires the ability to push, pull, grasp and use sawing motions for extended periods of time.