Job Opening: Office Assistant
Experienced Administrative Assistant
This Role May Be the One for You!
Are you an experienced Admin with attention to detail and looking for competitive pay, good benefits, and appreciation for a job well done? If so, then this may be your next career move! Remedy is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join a great team with one of the area’s most sought after companies!
As a Remedy Administrative Assistant We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism.
- A solid company-centric ideology.
- To possess creative problem-solving skills.
- The ability to balance multiple priorities
- Core values of honesty and respect
- A thirst for learning
- The desire to be challenged
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and anticipates supply needs; ensures prompt ordering and receipt of supplies and delivers supplies to work stations as needed with fiduciary responsibility.
- Writes memoranda, agendas, letters and other forms of correspondence.
- Provides office communication support by answering phones, triaging calls and recording and forwarding messages with a high level of professionalism and clear communication.
- Records and communicates detailed messages.
- Manage entrances, signs for packages and route deliveries to intended recipients.
- Supports visitor management system and visitor sign-in process.
- Sustains office organization and cleanliness.
- Maintains office schedule by picking up and delivering items as needed.
- Assists in Company event coordination.
- Organizes and executes upon meeting set-up.
- Coordinates some facilities maintenance activities with 3rd party suppliers/vendors
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.