Job Opening: Customer Service 2nd Shift
Customer Service 2nd Shift
Customer Service Representatives
Great Pay. Good Benefits. Best People.
If you’re searching for a rewarding job in customer service where you can help people while you earn a competitive wage and great benefits, look no further! Put your experience to work with us and join our exceptional team of customer service representatives. We provide a safe and healthy work environment, ongoing training, and we treat our employees like family.
“Remedy has wonderful staff. They work with you and they treat you with respect.” Remedy Associate, Corey
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Employee focused workplace
As a Remedy Customer Service Representative We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Answering inbound/multi-line phone calls
- Use computers to access and update data
- Assisting customer with inquiries, requests, or concerns
- Maintain knowledge of products and offerings
- Previous Customer Service experience a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic computer skills
- Able to multi-task
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Able to work independently
Submit your application today! Discover for yourself why Remedy associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition.
Working For Remedy
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.