Job Opening: Production Technician 2nd and Weekend shift available!
Production Technician 2nd and Weekend shift available!
Daytona Beach, FL
Remedy is now hiring Production Tech’s in a Manufacturing environment!
This position is responsible for assembling electrical and fiber optic jumper and cable assemblies utilizing various mechanical and hand tools.
2nd shift: 4pm-230am Mon – Thur
Weekend shift: 6am-6pm Fri, Sat, Sun
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Measure, cut, prepare rubber hose, cable, wire for termination
- Pull wire through hose ID and any attached hardware prior to soldering
- Terminate hose and cable assemblies with machined hardware per procedure
- Stretch jumper assemblies utilizing a forklift and load meter
- Accurately report labor hours for each order
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with little to no engineering support
- Maintaining security for all quality verification equipment and its calibration control
- Notify errors on procedures, drawings, bills of material, and router to the support teams (Quality, Manufacturing Engineering).
- Responsible for completing documentation accurately and timely
- Responsible for entering data into the IFS system accurately and timely
- Responsible for maintaining high quality standards and workmanship
- Maintain excellent communication and working relationship with all departments within the company
- Communicating special tooling needed to perform operation that may have not been identified
- Adhere to all safety procedures and maintain a safe working environment
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Two year technical degree preferred
- Recent experience in a mechanical, electrical or production trade
- Recent experience in a manufacturing environment
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work safely with minimal or no direct supervision
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure
- Ability to work outside for several hours during various weather conditions
- Ability to stand for several hours
- Ability to use hands in a continuous motion for several minutes at a time
- Ability to work with changing demands in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work from verbal directions
- Common sense approach to troubleshooting
- Ability to learn rapidly in an engineer to order production facility
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Ability to use mechanical and pneumatic tools required to assemble Teledyne specific product
- Able to read technical drawings and electrical schematics, specifications and procedures
- Computer Literate Working knowledge of MS Office programs, i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to take constructive feedback from peers, leads and / or managers
- Good shop math skills
- Weekly Pay!
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Production Tech job!
Email: [email protected]
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!