Job Opening: Production
Production Associate Multi Shift
No Experience Required
Get On the Road to Success!
Ready to start a successful career in the fast-growing manufacturing and logistics fields? Remedy is NOW HIRING Production Associates! On the job training, no experience required. Fair, weekly pay and good benefits, plus the chance to take advantage of FREE online skills training to help you advance.
Work for Remedy, a company Clearly Rated named a “best in class” employer! Apply Today!
“Remedy has good jobs for their clients, and they fit you where you want to be.” Remedy Associate, Alston
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Attention to detail
- Basic math
- Able to lift up to 20-50 lbs, sit, stand, and reach
- Able to carry, twist, push, and pull products
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- May utilize basic hand or power tools
- Sort, prepare, and pack finished materials
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- May work individually or in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
Working For Remedy
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.