Job Opening: Fraud and Disputes Support
Fraud and Disputes Support
Local lead provider in financial services and solutions is looking to grow their Fraud and Disputes team! This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity start in early October! Interviewing this week!
Various schedules to choose from, 10% shift differential for late shifts! | $18/hr
This position will include some nights and weekends, depending on selected schedule
REMOTE OPTION AFTER TRAINING ON SITE FOR 6 WEEKS!!
Responsibilities of a Fraud Support Specialist can include:
- Tracking and monitoring illegal transactions on customers’ financial accounts without the authorization of the account owner
- Report any suspicious account movements and unusual transactions that may be risky to the financial institution and customers
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank’s BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties.
- High level attention to detail, preferably in related work setting
- Excellent oral and written communication
- 3+ years in high level support role
Interviews starting immediately! Apply today for consideration!
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.