Job Opening: Controller
Controller in the Distillery Industry!
Must be willing to travel up to 50%
Direct Hire with excellent salary and benefits package available!
- 3+ years of audit public accounting experience from a reputable firm, and 5+ years of industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field (CPA a plus)
- Power user of Excel
- Experience working with manufacturing companies preferred
Job Duties Include
- Daily reconciliations, weekly closings, cash flow management
- General Ledger reviews for accuracy
- Review and approve all journal entries
- Conduct reviews of variances from balance sheet to income statements
- Oversee all AP and AR functions; monitoring health of AR accounts, review/approve POs, approve weekly check runs.
- Quarterly lender compliance reporting
- Lead audits and tax return processes
- Assist in building team of accounting professionals
- Implement new ERP system