Job Opening: Parish Director
Local Omaha Catholic Church is hiring for a Parish Director to join their leadership team. This position will coordinate and guide all parish staff in daily duties and to uphold the mission of the Catholic Church.
Day Time Schedule, 35-40 hours per week
This position will include some nights and weekends, depending on activities and service schedule
Responsibilities of a Parish Director can include:
- Oversee admin and ministry staff in daily duties
- Manage finances to keep parishes financially sustainable
- Direct maintenance and upkeep of all facilities and schools
- Coordinate with all staff included in events, activities, and services
- Bachelors degree in business field related to position highly desired
- 3+ years experience leading and managing a team in a non-profit organization highly desired
- 3+ years managing large budgets and leader in financial decisions required
Interviews starting immediately! Apply today for consideration!
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.