Job Opening: Building Operations Manager
Local organization looking for an Building Operations Manager!
- Overseeing operations at multiple facilities
- Overseeing responses to all inquiries and concerns
- Supervising building maintenance staff including routine and special projects
- Provide supervision for build outs on facility
- Working with maintenance and facilities on any logistical needs
- Planning and oversight of repair activities and performance of staff
- Developing and maintaining relationships with vendors
- Documenting operational processes and creates standardized protocols for staff to follow
- Performs pre and post construction walkthroughs with management team
- Assist Property Manager with operations budget
- Managing all data and ensures accurate record keeping
- Must have 3+ years of operations background and experience in construction or facilities management/maintenance
- Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be flexible on be on-call 24/7
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple work initiatives concurrently
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Capacity to lead, coordinate and motivate employees
Pay: $80,000 – $90,000, depending on experience
***In-state applicants only as client companies expect candidates to interview for positions as soon as possible***
About Remedy Intelligent Staffing:
For over 22 years, Remedy Intelligent Staffing of Honolulu has been assisting Hawaii’s businesses with their long term staffing needs. Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a franchise office of Employbridge, the nation’s third largest staffing company. This strong corporate backing coupled with our first-hand knowledge of local businesses makes Remedy one of Hawaii’s top staffing firms. Remedy specializes in direct hire placements and strives to find the right match for our candidates and client companies alike. We look forward to finding you your next position with a great local company!
Click here to learn about Remedy Intelligent Staffing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojRCMcseWO