Job Opening: Warehouse Technician
Payrate: $18/hr. (weekly pay)
Schedule: M-F 7am-5pm (with possible overtime)
Onsite position working in West Palm Beach, FL
As a Warehouse Technician, you will be responsible for the coordination of the stores on-site activities, handling receipt, stocking, and shipping of products; staging and delivering customer orders; and all transactions with the business and local vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Warehouse (includes some delivery)
• Using material handling equipment, inbound and outbound shipments, loads and unloads trucks, locates and picks material into/out of warehouse racks and between locations, Log inbound freight (UPS, Federal Express, Airborne, DHL).
• Safely operates assigned material handling equipment. Ensures that all equipment in use has been inspected and is in safe operating condition. Reports all accidents and unsafe conditions to supervisor.
• Stocking and arranging of product to ensure warehouse turns of inventory.
• Determines accurate material quantities by cycle counting.
• Receives material into inventory, move material by quantity between designated locations, and locate/pick material to/from warehouse locations as required. Ensures accurate part number, quantity, and other data fields entries that impact electronic records of receipts, inventories, location; Resolves discrepancies with material quantities, part numbers.
• Locates parts insuring that pallets are stable, observing pallet heights, material, racking and equipment are not damaged, and material is not left in aisles.
• Practices safe material handling techniques.
• Performs housekeeping as assigned.
• Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required
Must have Requirements:
Previous warehouse experience (at least 5 years)
Previous forklift experience (at least 5 years)
Scan gun experience
Ability to work independently and as a team
Some computer skills