Job Opening: Civil Engineer
Remedy Staffing is Hiring a Professional Civil Engineer for a Client in Des Moines, IA with Occasional Travel to Nebraska!
Starting Pay: $80,000 – $95,000/year (DOE)
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Occasional work outside of the main hours
- Manage projects including residential subdivisions, parking lots, site plans roads/highways, etc.
- Assist in the design of land development projects from conceptual phase through construction, including grading, utilities, drainage, storm water management, sediment and erosion control, permitting, and regulatory approval
- Prepare project specification, quantity take-offs, cost estimates, and project schedules (manage deadlines)
- Involvement in the planning, design, and delivery of projects from start to finish
- Licensed Professional Civil Engineer
- Proficient in AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis
- Trimble Access and Microsoft Office
- Associate degree from a technical or four-year school preferred
- Minimum 5 years+ years
- Intermediate to experienced level of expertise with all major technical aspects of surveying
- Must be able to work in inclement weather conditions
Apply now for immediate consideration for this Civil Engineer job opportunity!
Members of the military and veterans are encouraged to apply!
Possible supervision of others.