Job Opening: Cheese Production Laborer
Cheese Production Laborer
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring full-time 2nd shift Food Production Workers at a dairy processing company south of Green Bay, WI. Applicants must have a great working history and proven reliability. Apply now for a position that will move you and your production career forward.
Shift: 2nd shift
Start and end times will change weekly depending on production schedule, 5 days/week
Pay: Over $23.00/hr with scheduled increases throughout the year!
Job Duties of the Cheese Production Laborer:
- Perform packaging duties as assigned, rotating between lines and positions
- Assist in setting up for production, making sure all supplies are available on the line prior to each run
- Visually inspect product for quality defects
- Separate, label, and record different types of trim
- Assist with clean-up procedures and general maintenance
- Must be able to stand entire shift, and lift to 50 lbs
- Must be flexible with work schedule, and to work weekends and holidays
- HS diploma or equivalent