Job Opening: CNC Mill Operator
CNC Mill Operator
De Pere, WI
Kick Start Your Career in the Fast-Growing Machining Industry! There has never been a better time to kick start your career! We are hiring CNC Mill Operators! Don’t miss the chance to work for a great company that is committed to growing the capabilities of their employees!
The ideal candidate would have previous machine shop experience, a good understanding of technical procedures, good work habits and be dependable!
Pay: $16.00 – $30.00/hour (depends on experience)
Shift: 2nd shift, 3:00PM – 1:00AM, Monday – Thursday (Friday is optional)
- Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts
- Set up required tooling based on job production
- Must apply knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures
- Calculate and verify dimensions, play layout, alignments and clearances
- Verify job run will meet customer specifications
- Ideally 3 years of machine shop experience - willing to train right individual!
- Good understanding of technical procedures and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to stand entire 8-10 hour shift
- Ability to read tape measure, blueprints and micrometers
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Steel toe required