Job Opening: CNC Operator & Manual Mill
CNC Operator & Manual Mill (Expired)
Local Omaha company located near 132nd and L is looking to add Manual Mill and CNC Operators to their team!
First and second shift available! $16-$22 depending on experience
CNC Operator Duties:
- Programming, set-up, and operating CNC and manual mills, lathes, and surface grinders
- Capability to work off detailed blueprints and schematics
- Ability to read fine measuring tools such as calipers and digital and dial micrometers
- Maintain high activity and productivity levels
- Inspect parts to meet the highest standard of quality products
- On the job training with growth opportunities
Apply today to learn how you can become a CNC Operator for a company with over 400 years of combined machining experience!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.