Job Opening: Retail Customer Service
Retail Customer Service
Join the Team at Four Roses Bourbon!
Visitor Center Retail Associate
$15.75 per hour
Wed – Saturday schedule, day shift, Must be able to work every weekend
Temp to hire first 90 days – Full-Time offer of employment after a successful performance review
Be a part of the exciting and growing world of Bourbon Tourism at a top distillery in the Central Kentucky area! An upbeat attitude, positive energy & team mentality are required.
At least one year in direct retail/hospitality or customer service a must. Retail Associates must provide an overall exemplary experience to every guest, and focuses primarily on retail, ticketing and general hospitality functions for the VC. As the first point of contact for visitors, vendors, and VIP Guests, the goal for this role is to provide a truly distinctive, high-end experience on every occasion
Successful associates in this role will:
- Act as a champion of the brand. Provide an engaging, upbeat experience to showcase the company’s rich heritage, craftsmanship and products.
- Deliver the highest standard of hospitality, in person and via phone.
- Assist in all aspects of retail operation, including cash handling, processing & stocking inventory, & maintaining visual standards of displays.
- Embrace additional challenges as required.
- This is an active role, requires ability to stand/walk for long periods, lift up to 25 pounds & be comfortable speaking in public.
If you love meeting new people, consider yourself adaptable, are a true team player & enjoy working in a fast-paced, changing work environment where no two days are the same- inquire about becoming a member of the Visitor Center Team.