Job Opening: Warehouse Picker 1st
Warehouse Picker 1st (Expired)
NOW HIRING WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES
No Experience Needed
Get the Job you Want. Today.
Don’t pass this one up! Remedy has an immediate opening for a qualified Warehouse Associate. Work in one of the area’s top warehouse/distribution centers with a team that treats you right and cares about your safety. The job pays well and includes medical benefits, a retirement plan, and Free online skills training to help you grow. Hurry! This one won’t last.
Complete your application! Find out why workers rated Remedy 4x higher than the competition.
“They are flexible and nice. They put you in a job that fits you best. They will help you if they can. They pay on time, every time. Remedy has an awesome team helping you get your dream job.” Remedy Associate, Althea
As a Remedy Warehouse Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- On the job training/No experience required
- Forklift or pallet jack experience, a plus
- Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift up to 20-50 lbs
- Able to stand, walk and bend for the entire shift
- Experience with RF scanners and warehouse computers, a plus
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Basic math
- Follow safety guidelines
- Meet accuracy standards with attention to detail
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Store, move, and manage materials
- Pick, pack, and palletize products for shipment
- May utilize industrial equipment to load or unload trailers/containers
- May work individually or in a team environment
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.