Job Opening: Learning and Development Manager
Learning and Development Manager (Expired)
Reputable local organization looking for a Learning and Development Manager. This is a permanent, direct hire position.
- Design and development leadership training courses
- Evaluate course content and training materials
- Assist in coordinating logistics for training events
- Partner with internal departments for training programs
- Oversee team members to ensure work is being complete
- Work with other co-workers and department managers on various initiatives
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in organizational development, business (human resources), or education or a combination of education, training and experience are acceptable in lieu of the degree.
- Must have 5+ years of training experience
- Highly Organized
- Excellent communication skills
Pay: $70,000 – $80,000 annually, depending on experience
***In-state applicants only as client companies expect candidates to interview for positions as soon as possible***
Why Remedy Intelligent Staffing?
For over 20 years, Remedy Intelligent Staffing of Honolulu has been assisting Hawaii’s businesses with their staffing needs. Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a franchise office of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations across the United States. This strong corporate backing coupled with our first-hand knowledge of local businesses makes Remedy one of Hawaii’s top staffing firms.
Click here to learn about Remedy Intelligent Staffing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojRCMcseWOo&feature=emb_logo