Job Opening: CNC Machine Operator
CNC Machine Operator (Expired)
CNC Laser Machine Operators/Programmers Needed!
- 1st Shift Hours 6am-4pm
- 2nd shift 4pm-1am
- Weekend shift 7am-5:30pm
Starting Pay ranges from $18-$25+/hr. Based on experience
If You Know CNC Laser Machines. We Want to Know You.
Bring your experience as a CNC operator and come work for a leading manufacturing plant The teamwork is terrific. The environment is safe and clean. The opportunity to learn and grow is exceptional. As a Remedy associate, you’ll enjoy good weekly pay, medical benefits, a retirement program, and access to tools and training that will help you succeed.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now and learn why Machine Operators are 4x more likely to want to work for us than the other guys.
“At Remedy, I’ve always been treated professionally with courtesy.” Remedy Associate, Brenda
As a Remedy Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum of 6 months of CNC Laser cutting experience
- Knowledge of Machine Safety Guidelines
- Lift up to 75 lbs, sit, stand, bend, and reach
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience in material handling
- Experience with computer skills
Complete knowledge and understanding of developing programs
Modifying programs on personal computers involved in the operation of highly technical equipment
Also responsible for preventive maintenance as required
The operator will train coworkers as needed
The operator is highly skilled and can perform all operations required to fabricate and construct a diversified line of products to specifications by using drawings or prints
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Remedy Intelligent Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.