Job Opening: Consumer Affairs
Consumer Affairs (Expired)
Manufacturing Facility in Tonawanda looking for an Experienced Customer Service Associate!
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues using the computer system to document the investigations and conclusions. Analyzes transactions, maintains records, and creates reports.
- Receives consumer requests by telephone or mail, analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who best can provide the information, and routes the request to the proper person.
- Recognizes, document and alert management of trends in consumer calls and inquiries.
- Maintains liaison with other departments to provide technical information and guidance for handling customer or consumer issues.
- Documents inquiries in computer and email responses with information or coupons, and similar data to customer as required.
- Contacts consumers to follow up on inquiries that may be received by phone, mail or email.
- Notifies senior management of any claims through legal sources or insurance companies.
- Has knowledge of product line, various marketing promotional services, timelines and similar data, as required.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of consumer replacement product shipments and or coupon voucher mailing as required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service or regulatory environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Prioritize workload to ensure all duties are met in a timely fashion.
- Prepare and review written technical reports. Write reports, summaries and protocols regarding experiments.