Job Opening: Packaging and Sanitation Associates
Packaging and Sanitation Associates (Expired)
Come and be a part of a long-time tradition of excellence. Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring a 2nd shift Packaging and Sanitation Associates for a stable food manufacturing company east of Portage, WI. Apply now for an opportunity to get into a company that invests in its employees and includes benefits!
Shift: 2nd; 12:00pm-8:30pm, Rotating schedule
Job Duties of the Packaging and Sanitation Associates:
- Perform daily cleanup and sanitizing of a cheese production equipment and facility
- Prepare equipment for sanitizing by applying chemicals and cleaners, recording data, and providing feedback to management on cleanup processes and procedures
- Complete required paperwork
- Provide back-up relief when needed
- Experience in food processing facility is preferred
- Requires ability to be thorough and follow all policies and procedures
- Requires the ability to stand entire shift
- Permanent opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Free Online Skill Classes
- $100 BONUS per referral
- Weekly Pay!
Apply TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for these excellent opportunities! Members of the Military Service and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!!