Job Opening: Machine Operator CNC – 1st & 3rd Shift
Machine Operator CNC – 1st & 3rd Shift (Expired)
Lake Mills, WI
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a 1st and 3rd shift CNC Machine Operators for our valued client in Lake Mills, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
- 1st Shift; Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 2:00am
- 3rd Shift; Monday-Friday, 10:00pm- 6:00am
- Temporary to Hire opportunity
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans Available
- Free Online Skills Courses
Job Duties of the CNC Machine Operator:
- Operating production CNC Lathes, Mills and other dedicated or manual machinery under direct supervision of the Team Leader
- Plans machining by studying blueprints, specifications, locations of surfaces and machining offsets and interprets geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
- Verifies settings by measuring positions (First – run part and sample work pieces).
- Usage of precision instruments – Micrometers, calipers, comparator and other gauges and adjusting offsets as needed
- Drilling, Grooving, Cutting including turning, facing and knurling and thread chasing.
- Safety and follow regulations
- Documenting and communication
- Read and interpret assembly blueprints
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
- Reliable and responsible
- Work independently and or well with others
- Excellent Attendance record
- Pass client Pre-Employment screenings
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Willing to learn and cross-train
- Heavy lifting is required along with standing entire shift