Job Opening: Machine Operator
Machine Operator (Expired)
EXPERIENCED MACHINE OPERATORS
Looking For a Job That Respects A Job Well-Done?
Your search is over! We are hiring Experienced Machine Operators who are motivated, accurate and efficient, people who thrive in a team environment, but can also succeed when working independently. Does this sound like you? Then check out this job, offering competitive weekly pay, medical benefits, a retirement plan, and free online skills training. All in a safe, healthy work environment.
It’s true! Employees are 3x’s happier working for Remedy than our competitors. Apply today and find out why!
“The staff at Remedy are knowledgeable, friendly, and professional.” Remedy Associate, John
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Machine Operator, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous Machine Operator experience
- Attend to detail
- Basic Math
- Able to multi-task and identify problems
- Job Responsibilities
- Follow safety guidelines, and additional PPE where required
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
- 1 years of manufacturing experience
- 1 years of machine operating experience
- Lift up to 50lbs
Apply now for immediate consideration!