Job Opening: Payroll and Accounting Administrator
Payroll and Accounting Administrator (Expired)
Well established company seeking a Payroll and Accounting Administrator to join their team!
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Use Time and Attendance to process weekly payroll
- Reconcile quarterly reports, year-end tax filings, W-2’s and 941’s
- Resolves payroll discrepancies
- Update employee records by entering changes in employee tax exemptions, employee deductions, employee direct deposits etc.
- Processes garnishments, and enter income withholding support notices
- Understand and apply knowledge of payroll tax rules and regulations
- Creates payroll reports on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Assist with employee files and personnel data
- Support with accounts receivables and customer service
- Works closely with HR relating to employee information changes impacting payroll processing
- Support and back up Accounting Clerks who processes weekly hourly payroll on an as needed basis
- 5 years of payroll and accounting experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail required
- Effected verbal and written communication skills required
Pay: Up to $65,000 annually, depending on experience
**In-state applicants only as client companies expect candidates to interview for positions as soon as possible***
About Remedy Intelligent Staffing:
For over 21 years, Remedy Intelligent Staffing of Honolulu has been assisting Hawaii’s businesses with their staffing needs. Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a franchise office of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations across the United States. This strong corporate backing coupled with our first-hand knowledge of local businesses makes Remedy one of Hawaii’s top staffing firms.
Click here to learn about Remedy Intelligent Staffing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojRCMcseWO