Job Opening: CNC Mill Machinist
CNC Mill Machinist
Are you a skilled CNC Operator looking for a new career with a growing, premier company? Remedy Staffing is actively recruiting for qualified CNC Operators interested in joining an established team with a client in Waupaca, WI! Why wait, APPLY TODAY!
Utilizing CNC Equipment, Operators will set up and manufacture precision products to quality specifications in an efficient manner. Equipment utilized includes, but is not limited to Routers, Lathes, Milling Machines and Saws.
- Conduct operations in a safe and efficient manner
- Set up, operate and maintain CNC equipment
- Read and apply shop orders, drawings and other work instructions
- Utilize measuring tools to insure conformance to specifications
- Maintain record keeping of orders
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area
- Participate in department improvement activities
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Teamwork approach with commitment to Core Values
- Punctuality, dependability and reliable attendance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to receive and comprehend instructions and other communications
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to utilize computers and technology to complete work orders
- CNC equipment operation with 1-2 years machining experience preferred.
- Must have ability to read and interpret product drawings
- CNC programming knowledge preferred, but not required