Job Opening: Pipe Manufacturing Technician
Pipe Manufacturing Technician (Expired)
*Read full description AND requirements before applying
- Apply at remedystaffing.com for consideration
- INCLUDE FULL WORK HISTORY OR ATTACH RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED
$17/hr + $50 Referral Bonus
Working in a heavy industrial facility manufacturing large diameter pipe for subterranean oil and natural gas pipelines. There is a wide variety of positions available from welding, grinding, inspecting, preparing pipes for shipment and many others. In this setting employees will be expected to operate in a physically demanding environment. Most positions are indoors, but are not in climate controlled environments. Some departments may require our associates to occasionally work outdoors in the performance of their regular duties. All positions are Temp-To-Hire with the possibility of being offered a permanent position if all requirements and standards are met.
*All employees will be required to work a rotating shift (Days and Nights)
Typical shift hours will be Mon-Fri 6:00 AM-6:00 PM. *Note: There will be Saturday shifts on occasion as well.
*Note: There will occasionally be mandatory and voluntary overtime added to any given week. This may include occasionally working on Saturdays.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience or training in an industrial setting is required
- Must possess High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a national background check (No felony convictions in the last 7 years, no violence related convictions ever)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work overtime as needed
- Must have the flexibility to work in numerous areas and perform necessary duties in those areas
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Must maintain a consistent, acceptable attendance record