Job Opening: Manufacturing Associate
Manufacturing Associate (Expired)
Exciting New Positions Open at a Leading Binghamton NY, Manufacturer!
- Machine Operator
- Material Handler
- Paint Techs
Starting pay: $16-19 + differential
Shifts: 1st 6am-230pm
- Perform a variety of operations involving the manufacture of simple to complex mechanical metal assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Ensures quality requirements are verified and maintained using scales, calipers, and micrometers.
- Use of high-level mechanical aptitude and competency in assemblies.
- Ability to interpret product diagrams/blueprints
- Diagnose and troubleshoot defects and errors in mechanical components.
- Execute root cause analysis and implement corrective action.
- Identify and solve problems related to broken mechanical products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years’ experience in related field
- Proficient in the use of hand tools, air tools, and torque specs
- Ability to use measuring instruments
- Interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Weekly pay
- Temp to hire opportunity
- Free Career Advancement Courses through Penn Foster
- Medical, dental, vision etc., from first day of employment
- Cell phone service discounts
Apply Today at RemedyStaff.com