Job Opening: Quality Assurance Lab Technician
Quality Assurance Lab Technician (Expired)
Manufacturing Facility in Tonawanda looking for an Experienced Analytical Lab Technician!
2nd Shift, $25/hr!
Must be able to:
• Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Strong organization and time management
• Experience as a lab technician or relevant position
• Knowledge of basic lab equipment and techniques including but not limited to: use of an analytical balance, preparation of samples and standards, dilution techniques, pipetting, and conducting calibrations checks.
• Capable of accurately, completely, and legibly documenting analysis and reporting results
• Understanding of basic math skill, and statical analysis
Able to follow aseptic technique while obtaining microbiological swabs/rinse samples
• Experience reading and following SOPs in a laboratory environment
• Aptitude and willingness to learn new techniques
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, able multi-task and shift priorities
• Attention to detail
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Able to maintain a safe, clean work environment
- Bachelor or Associate degree in chemical/physical or biological sciences
- Experience with analytical instrumentation
- Understanding of validations (IQ, OQ, PQ, and cleaning validations)
- Able to start immediately