Job Opening: Insurance Auditor – Wilkes-Barre
Insurance Auditor – Wilkes-Barre (Expired)
Looking for experienced candidates to join a fast growing team within a well-known downtown Omaha, NE employer as an Insurance Premium Auditor! Must have previous Property and Casualty experience.
Base pay range $43,000 – $50,000 annually based on experience
Monday – Friday schedule – Desirable Daytime Hours!!!
HYBRID – ONLY 2 WEEKDAYS IN OFFICE!
Insurance Auditor Responsibilities:
- Monitor records for numerous insurance lines
- Review and analyze records and set premium bases
- Make adjustments to premiums
- Verify accuracy of coding and classifications
- Review results and resolve disputes
Ideal candidates for the Audit Role should have:
- Previous relevant audit and insurance experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Stable work history
- The ability to maintain reliable and predictable attendance
APPLY NOW to start with this amazing Audit position today!
Members of the military and veterans and their spouses are encouraged to apply!!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.